Vital Care Home Infusion Services is a network of individually owned and operated infusion pharmacies specializing in providing high-tech services to rural and urban patients throughout the United States.
Supported by an office staff of specialists in pharmacy, nursing, nutrition, and quality management, the owner of your local Vital Care Pharmacy will provide the most progressive infusion services to each and every patient.
Home infusion therapy can be a safe and effective alternative to inpatient care for many disease states and therapies. For many patients, receiving treatment at home or in an outpatient infusion suite setting is preferable to being in the hospital. Many Vital Care pharmacies provide our patients with infusion suites which are ideally suited for specific patient-therapy situations.
With over 25 years of providing home infusion services for those we serve in our communities, Vital Care strives to provide quality, cost-effective services that result in an enhanced quality of life for our patients.
As your community's home infusion pharmacy, Vital Care:
- Offers our patients a comfortable way to receive their necessary treatment.
- Prepares each patient-specific medication under sterile conditions in our clean preparation rooms.
- Dispenses all supplies needed for the medication to be administered safely and appropriately.
- Provides professional pharmacy consultation on the use and monitoring of each patient's infusion therapy.
- Assesses and monitors patients on a case-by-case basis, coordinating therapy with the patient's physician, local nursing agencies, and family members.
- Provides personal delivery of all needed equipment and supplies.
- Provides all patients with our 24/7 call service.
Contact our Patient and Provider Care Coordination Center at (601) 703-2221 for assistance related to:
- Patient evaluation and consultative services
- Discharge support for the home setting
- Patient benefit verification and qualification
- Insurance coverage criteria